Hi there. Welcome to the home of addinktive designs, a place to share my love of paper crafting using the beautiful range of Stampin’ Up! products.
I cannot believe that it has been almost 12 months since I launched my own website and Tutorials Shop. In that time I have sold or given away over 2,340 tutorials! I cannot thank all my lovely customers enough for all the wonderful feedback I have received. Some of you have even sent me pics or tagged me in posts so that I can check out all your lovely creations. I’m so glad that I have been able to inspire you in some way.
Another milestone for me this year was a promotion to SILVER for sales of SU products. I received a beautiful silver necklace from the company. To top it all off, this November will be the first time that I will have earned enough Flex Points to attend On Stage in Melbourne for free!! It’s very exciting for me, as Stampin’ Up! has really only ever been a hobby; a distraction from the pressures of my day job as a School Principal. I’m hoping that in the next 12 months there will be a shift from hobby to business demonstrator as I contemplate ‘refiring’ in the not too distant future.
So all this reflecting on the past 12 months got me thinking … no, I’m not starting another challenge ‘site’. LOL. Although, while I’m on that topic, CASEing the Catty celebrated it’s third year anniversary yesterday!! Woohoo!!
I’ve decided to set some personal goals for my SU Business and one of them is to launch a new venture – I’m putting the call out for fellow International Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators to join my addINKtive designs ‘tutorial’ team –
- Successful applicants, will be given access to all my tutorials, in instalments (current and new releases) via a ‘closed’ Facebook Group.
- In return, team members will be required to promote my tutorials by making projects of their own and posting photos, project supplies on their blog or other Social Media sites and on a shared Pinterest Board, plus, write a brief review in my Tutorials Shop for every tutorial they feature.
- The addINKtive designs team will not be required to do blog hops or post projects by a certain deadline. As long as they regularly highlight a tutorial (minimum, once a month), they can blog about it when it suits them.
- Design Team Members must display the above badge on the side bar of their blog or in their posts, with a link to my site.
- I will highlight contributions from the team by providing links back to the team posts at the end of every month.
- What’s in it for the team? – 1) Free Tutorials, which means stamp classes/camps are sorted. 2) Extra sales of SU products by increased ‘traffic’ to your blog. 3) Learning new techniques and tips on how to make unique and interactive 3D cards. 4) Building friendships between like minded people from all around the world.
I’m looking for representation from all areas of the globe rather than a certain number of team members.
Want to apply to join the addINKtive designs team? Email me at email@example.com with your expression of interest and include a link to your blog.
Thanks for your interest,
Credit for the background of my team badge – <a href=’http://www.freepik.com/