Hi there. Welcome to my blog and the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year. If you’re a paper crafter you’re going to LOVE the brand new catalogue packed full of stamps, kits, punches, new colours, tools, adhesives, dies, bundles, DSP, ribbon and much, much more. Please feel free to download your own copy of the ‘catty’ from the side bar on my blog.
Today I had a very quick play with the Daisy Punch and just one little stamp from the Daisy Delight Stamp Set. You can view the whole suite on page 126 and 127.
I’ve been on a quest to find some great colour combinations for daisies and used the very first swatch that I’d put together for inspiration. You can see the original post here.
Daisies #1 –
- Punch out 6 daisies from Pool Party Card Stock using the Daisy Punch.
- Glue two daisies together and sponge the edges with Pool Party Ink and a Sponge Dauber.
- Stamp the tiny, round, textured stamp from Daisy Delight with Peekaboo Peach Ink on the same coloured card stock.
- Punch out the centres with a 1/2″ Circle Punch.
- Sponge around the edges with Cajun Craze Ink.
- Glue a flower centre to the middle of each daisy.
I added the three paper daisies to some faux lavender to jazz up an item of home decor –
Take a closer peek –
Shop 24/7 – Visit my Stampin’ Up! ® On-line Store –
If your order totals less than $250 (AUD), please use the following Hostess Code and you will receive a free card tutorial from me as a thank you!
Hostess Code for June, 2017 is – KXNN749E
Thanks for stopping by,